Add a Toll-Free Line
UberConference Tip: Concerned about the usage level allowed? Before you add a toll-free line check out our FAQs on Toll-Free usage.
To add a toll-free line to your single business account:
- Navigate to Settings > Conference Number
- Click on Upgrade
- Confirm changes to your account
Keep in mind that when you add a toll-free line, you automatically receive a secondary local line. Share this with your International and Local Participants.
It's also important to note that the secondary local line isn't a new conference account — just another way to access the same account.
Remove a Toll-Free Line
To remove a toll-free line from your single business account:
- Navigate to Settings>Conference Number
- Click on Remove
When confirming your changes, you’ll have two options:
- Remove the toll-free number from your numbers but keep the license for future use.
- Remove the toll-free number from your account and no longer be charged for the license.
Keep in mind that regardless of whether you keep the toll-free line, you’ll still be charged for your standard line type.