Add a Toll-Free Line
- Select My Team from your profile drop-down
- Navigate to Active Accounts
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the individual team member
- Select Toll-Free Upgrade
- Confirm the changes to your account
Keep in mind that when you add a toll-free line, you automatically receive a secondary local line. Share this with your International Participants.
It's also important to note that the secondary local line isn't a new conference account — just another way to access the same account.
Remove a Toll-Free Line
To remove a toll-free line, follow the same steps as above but select Remove Toll-Free from the drop-down menu.
When confirming your changes, you'll have two options:
- Remove the toll-free number from your team member
- Remove the toll-free number from your team's account
If you opt to keep the number, you'll see it displayed under Accounts>Available Lines.
Regardless of whether you keep the toll-free line, note that changing a team member's line type does require you to purchase a standard line instead.