If you're a free user, you may delete your account by going to your Account page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Cancel.
Single Business Accounts
If you're a single Business user with no additional lines, you may downgrade your account to free status from your account page. Here's how:
- Navigate to Account
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Cancel
- Follow the prompts to downgrade your account
You'll be able to keep the business features for your account until the end of your billing cycle. Once your account has been downgraded at the end of your billing cycle, you can delete it completely from this same page.
Admins can downgrade or delete a team account with 5 lines or less (1 Admin line/ 4 team lines). Here's how:
- Navigate to Account>Cancel My Account
- Select Downgrade My Account
- Select your downgrade reason
- Click OK to confirm the changes to your team account
After selecting this, your team accounts will be downgraded to free after the end of your billing cycle.
Teams with 6 lines or more need to contact our support team to downgrade/cancel their account.