Import Google Contacts
To import your Google contacts:
- Navigate to Account>Contacts>Import Google Contacts
- Grant permission for UberConference to access Google
Import Contacts via CSV
If you use something other than Google, you can import your contacts via a CSV file (2MB limit). You’ll need to format the CSV file to include the following headers (in this order):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Email 2 Address
- Phone 2
We've added a sample CSV for you to download at the bottom of this article.
UberConference Tip: If you need to export your list of contacts, you can do so by clicking on "export contacts" and an email will be sent to the primary email address on file with .txt file of your contacts.
Add a Contact
To manually add a contact navigate to Account>Contacts>Add a Contact. Here’s where you can add:
- Contact Name
- Company Phone Number*
- Email Address**
*Must be included in order to have UberConference dial out to your Participant
**Must be included in order to have UberConference send conference invites
Add a Group
If you have a key group of Participants that you regularly invite to conferences, consider creating a group to save time when scheduling/inviting.
To create a group:
- Navigate to Account>Contacts>Add a Group
- Enter the Group Name
- Enter a name, phone, or email address that corresponds to an existing contact
- Click Save to save your group
Manage Your Contacts
Need to tweak a contact’s info? Or need to scrap a group? You can take care of both in the Contacts section. Here’s how:
- Navigate to Account>Contacts>Edit Contacts
- Click on an individual contact or group to edit/delete
- Click Save to save your changes
UberConference Tip: The Edit Contacts window also displays a Search field.
If you need to completely wipe out all your contacts and start over, you can do that by clicking on the Delete All Contacts link under Contacts.